Monday, June 20, 2011

Chicken Pox

Saturday morning, my sweet little Jocey woke up with chicken pox.  She's had the vaccine, so I am sure it would have been a whole lot worse if she hadn't.  Poor kid.  We were planning on swimming and playing at the park all weekend, but this put a big old kibosh on those plans.  This is her, Saturday.  We've now doubled the amount of pox, and Caylee now has a few on her as well.


So, we had to get creative.  I painted the girls' nails.  Jocey wanted a variety, which I was happy to do considering how she felt.  She wanted all the colors that were on her dress that day.


Caylee wanted in on the toe painting action.


This morning, we pulled out the sun catchers and painted a few.



This afternoon, who knows what we'll do, but I have a feeling that a tent/fort is going to be constructed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor little girls. You are such a good mommy for doing that stuff with them! Their toes are SO CUTE by the way! I'll have to think of fun ideas for you to do with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Poor kids. Such good ideas for keeping them entertained though! I think I need to buy some of those sun catchers! :)

    ReplyDelete