(This was the party invite that I designed. I seriously had so much fun organizing this party.)
(The birthday cupcakes were very girly, topped with pink sprinkles and Barbie shoes which I washed off afterwards and gave to Caylee.)
(Of course, we had to have all her favorite foods - grilled cheese sandwiches in the shape of shoes, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate covered pretzels, peppermint kisses, and pink drinks.)
(We teamed up and decorated a pair of shoes each. Dawnie and my mom with their flip flops.)
(Caylee and I were in charge of this pair.)
(Londyn and Taylor got another pair of flip flops.)
(And Jocey and Janalynn got this fetching pair. Jocey used everything that everyone else didn't.)
(The gift bags, which included chocolates and nail polish.)
(Caylee is now the proud owner of a lovely pink barbie doll and several pairs of new play shoes. She is THRILLED!)

Looks great! I wish I could have been there but it looks like you did a great job with it. Caylee seems very satisfied haha.
ReplyDelete