(I am almost done with the redo on the girls' bathroom. I just have to paint more white over the existing white - I know, I'm retarded. But if you saw how nasty our walls are from the previous owners, you would understand.)
Well, I think it's apparent that I ran out of space on our other blog. Ha ha ha. I have the gift of gab and a love to show off my awesome family, what can I say? They're awesome! So, here's our blog for this year. I may have to do another one for next year. We'll just see.
I am almost finished with the girls' bathroom. I painted the top third of the walls pink, bought new towel hooks to replace the old, short towel bar, installed glass knobs on the cabinets, and hung the beauty parlor picture I made. Now, I just need to finish painting the walls white, glue the vinyl back down and caulk around the walls and window. There is something so incredibly satisfying about doing all that work by yourself. I was hesitant to install the knobs on my own because it involved removing the cabinets, drilling holes, and then screwing the knobs on. I'm even going to attempt to fill the old holes (which are FREAKING HUGE!) with putty, glue the vinyl, do the caulking, etc. on my own! Then, then then, I am planning to install some moulding around the mirror with liquid nails! I am so excited for how it's going to look when I'm finished.
So there you have it. New blog, new bathroom, it's a big day at our house!

No comments:
Post a Comment