With Jon finishing college this past week, we were finally able to take some time this weekend to go see a few things that we haven't since we moved here. Seriously, we've been in Las Vegas for almost 6 years and we haven't seen the M&M or Coke Stores. So, we went, and it was fun.
(Jocey wanted just about every color of M&M they had available. It was incredible to see the varieties.)
(Oh my word, could I possibly get an actual Coke can this big? PLEASE?!)
(Ha ha ha, they had these tiny bats at the Coke store, but the baseballs were regular size. So, there was only one thing that we could think those bats were for.)
(We took the girls inside the Planet Hollywood to see the rainstorm. Jocey liked it, Caylee was a little leery but they both loved throwing coins into the water to make their wishes.)
Looks like a fun getaway. I always liked Vegas and would go there quite a bit with my roommates when I was at BYU...but, it is no Wyoming...hello!!
ReplyDelete