Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stuff

It's the weekend before school starts.  (sigh)  I am having a bit of a hard time.  We went over to the school and met Jocey's teacher, bought her a school t-shirt, and learned all about the PTO.  I know she's going to have a great time and make lots of friends, but I'm going to miss my baby.

(this girl used to be my baby.  Now I look at her and I see myself as a little girl.  When she was all curled up on the couch like this the other morning, it took me back to my childhood.)

With Jon being out of school now, we enjoyed our evenings with him this week.






The girls have really enjoyed wrestling with him on a daily basis.  We've started painting the house again.  And Jon and I are LOVING the opportunity to watch a few movies during the weekdays and to just hang out together.  It's a lovely thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment