Monday, September 26, 2011

Vacation Day 4

Today, we hit the lake, again.  But this time, everybody got out to ski (except Caylee).  It was awesome.  And again, nobody out on the lake.  It's just crazy, but I won't complain!  The weather was perfect and the water was sooooooooo nice.

Jocey got up on skis for the first time - I could not be more proud of my baby!  She did so good!


Here's a few shots of the day:

(Me, on skis.)

(A ladybug flew onto our boat, and the girls had a little pow wow to look at it.)



(My favorite picture from the day.  My girls are best friends and are so good to each other.  Makes me the happiest mom alive.)

(Caylee finally got up the guts to jump off the boat to Daddy.)

(While we were waiting to trailer the boat, the girls had a good time feeding the ducks some fish crackers.)

2 comments:

  1. So jealous. That looks so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should move to Vegas so we can go boating with you guys on the weekends. Way to go Jocey on the skis!

    ReplyDelete