Just sick. Tuesday morning, we had to take both girls to the doctor. Jocey had a sustained fever of 103 for 36 hours straight. Caylee lost 4 pounds over the course of last weekend due to diarrhea and not eating/drinking. It got a little scary. After a prescription for antibiotics and steroids to help Caylee's cough, we are on the mend. I have had some very unhappy little girls this week. My house is a TOTAL disaster - I swear I did spring cleaning last week. Jon and I are both exhausted. I am hoping that after this weekend, we will be back to normal.
A positive thing? From all the couch time I've had this week, cuddling a girl on each side of me, I've accomplished something that I am very excited about. Actually, 2 things. The first, my sister Elizabeth and I are throwing an online baby shower for our other sister, Emily. Emily is pregnant with the first Cook boy! Yup! It's happening folks! So I have been working on the blog for that.
The other thing I can't quite announce yet (technicalities that have to be ironed out), but here's a teaser:
No comments:
Post a Comment